- After the initial deep cleaning, every room is inspected and sanitized a second time before being placed back into service.
- Focused 10 High-Touch Points Deep Clean will be practiced up on each check-out and inspection – Door Handles, TV remotes, Thermostats, Light Switches and more.
- TV remotes, we have upgraded every room with hospital grade clean remotes (no raised button) that are easy to sanitize.
- All bed linens & terry, including blankets and duvets are washed daily with a hospital grade sanitizing detergent.
- Every air-conditioners filter and controls are sanitized.
- Limited housekeeping service. To limit cross contamination, daily room service will be provided only upon request. Guests can always request fresh or extra room supplies (towels, soap, coffee, etc.).
- Common Areas: All common areas, including hallways and lobbies are disinfected multiple times daily.
- Primary Disinfectant: “Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner & Disinfectant” provided by ECOLAB. Also ECOLAB sanitizer dispensers will be placed in all common spaces.
- Communal areas like our game room is closed. Pool will be open for a limited time throughout the day.
The Tidewater Inn is family owned and has been serving visitors to Cape Cod for almost half a century! Centrally located in the heart of Cape Cod’s vacationland, we are minutes away from beaches, boating, fishing, golf, shopping and family friendly attractions. Situated on three and a half acres, we abut Mill Creek, a salt water estuary that meanders to Lewis Bay and Nantucket Sound.
The village of Hyannis, known as “Cape Cod’s Downtown”, is only a mile away and has over sixty unique shops, boutiques and galleries along its Main Street. Hyannis is also home to over 54 of the Cape’s finest restaurants, ranging from formal dining with entertainment, to informal family style establishments. They offer a wide range of fare to suit every appetite.
Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard are only an hour away by boat! The modern, high-speed ferries of Hy-line Cruises and the Steamship Authority depart several times each day (seasonal) from Hyannis Harbor.
Quick answers to your common questions.
Check in time: 3 PM
Checkout time: 11 AM
In a Double Bed Room Maximum 4 and in a King Bed Room 3
Breakfast is available on site a la carte at Helen’s Breakfast Diner, but it is not included in the room rate.
Please see our commitment to clean policy for detailed actions taken by our staff to protect all guests.
Best price for the hotel can be by booking directly on our website or calling us at (508) 775-6322